Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Sherlock Holmes

Bismillahirrahmanirrhim~

Quite a topic, isn't it?
Muehehehe

Not one of favorites actually but more likely an obsession?
Mad on how he made deductions
How he observed things
How he thought actually are amazing

I currently typing while pronouncing the words in British accent in my mind
God, love it soooo much

The way they chose the words are too polite, I think
Some words I don't even heard 'em before
Sucked up too much yet didn't have much time to look up in the dictionary haha

There's a thing I realize in also Harry Potter, (well, not a significant thing though)
Instead using damn, f***, s*** words, they used 'bloody'
Which I may say pretty polite
For example,
"This damn body,,"
They used,
"This bloody body,,"
Like that..but still both are not a polite words to be used though

But, one thing I found not a very good thing is that being Sherlock, with everything he can read, his life is kinda a bit not fun because he knows mostly everything by just looking
He will be less asking, irritating, have expectations and no friends and probably lots more haha

But the thing that I envy Sherlock is that his deducing mind, kinda interesting
He also can put aside things that are not important in his brain
He can remember things he heard, watched at once
He can imagine things really well
He can relate things
Well, is this kind of human really do exist?

And there poor Molly, huu
A lady that is loyal but still trying to move on..hurmm

Sweet,very much sweet person to John Watson, his best friend
I nearly cry listened to his speech during John's wedding and smiling non stop because he's funny and during his speechless moment when he was being asked by John to be his best man
And when he cared soo bloody much to the littlest thing to give John the perfect wedding day :)

Not to mention the places settings are so breath taking Subhanallah
When I was a kid, I have a dream to go to London
And I growing up believing that London is a beautiful city
And instead of Paris the City of Romance, I would prefer more London
Wish to be there someday :)

And...that's all haha
Sorry if found this entry useless
Can't wait for the fourth season \^_^/


*now I understand why my ex-roommate wanted to buy a violin uh-huh

1 comment:

  1. Kak yana, why ohh why do we have to fall for the same person [Sherlock] ?! :P
    It must NOT be a coincidence, though -- us loving the same genre! :D
    However, may we not fall deeper into him, but into his intelligence, and way of thinking, it is. Very applicable for us, insyaAllah *wink*



    p/s: I bet you read these with British accent, right, didn't you? *smirks*

    ReplyDelete