Thursday, May 11, 2017

My Story

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
Assalamualaikum,,

Sometimes I thought my life is a bit boring
Not a bit, literally borrrrr-ringgg

Like hehhhh no adventure at all

Then, suddenly I realized that yeah, something did happened, not once but few times but not frequent

There was one time (please don't tell my Mama if u happen to know her. She'll definitely get mad at me haha)
I went to Kg Raja, Besut for my friend's wedding
I never have d thought to go coz it's far and I don't really know the place plus I wasn't that close to her
But she did texted me personally yeah, personally asking if I come
Huuuu feel misrable and terhutang budi sebab dia pernah tolong dulu waktu Intern, so I went

I asked my friend Yin for help how to get there where to stop and so on
And surprisingly, Yin also know my friend haha what a small world

So I ride on a bus around 12am something coz there wasn't any earlier ticket left (please don't tell my Mama too huu)
Then, I asked my other friend to pick me up then she agreed
But, sadly, she didn't pick up my call huaaaaa
I called her like crazy so many times
And then here I was left alone at Perhentian Kg Raja with nowhere to goooo T_T

I couldn't stop calling my friend
I was so afraid
Clueless
Helpless
Scared
Nobody there
And sometimes passing by cars
So scarryyyyyyy
So dark
The place was total alien to me

Then I decided to walk
To? Anywhere where I will feel safe

The thought to cry? Regret?
Yeah it came but that time I know it won't solve anything

Suddenly, Allah helped me by sending me a thought
"Find masjid"
Yeah I google mapped it and nearest mosque is around 500m distance
Still walking distance so I walked
Along the road not a single soul and dark and scary huuu

I seek refugee at mosque and feel damn safe but still insecure coz the mosque is way too open.
Then I try to sleep for a little while until Fajr, but couldn't sleep well

Then after fajr, my friend picked me up and say sorry to me huuu

Yin told me "Mujur shai terfikir pergi masjid"
"Kannnn huuuu takut ingat balik pagi tadi"

Yeah sure, this is my scariest moment ever hahahahaha

(Mari tukar bahasa pula)

Pengalaman memalukan hahahaha

Baru tadi lunch, terbuat jatuh hand soap bergolekla dia ke tengah laluan orang ramai dan berhenti betul2 depan sorang brader ni,
"Terkejut kita" kata brader tadi

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kau kenapa Lyana kalut sangat???? adehh laaa


Hari tu pulak terbuat jatuh telur atas kepala orang
Telur ya! Jatuh atas kepala orang
Oh telur tu dalam karton yg 12
Jatuh atas kepala pekerja tu, and jatuh ke lantai dan pecah
Tragis

Brader tu siap jerit "aduh" dan masih mengaduh sakit sampai la aku beransur dari situ
Malu gila. Sedehnya jugak kena bayar telur yg dah pecah tu huuu
Lepas tu merengek cari Liza huuu

Trauma betul. Ntah kenapa kalut semacam.

Hari tu kat rumah Salma.

Alhamdulillah waktu sister night baru ni takde kejadian memalukan.
Oh, tersilap nama kuih jela. Tu jela.
Huu,,,

Sometimes, I think I have destructive hands.
Yeah.
Anything I touched will crush! Bhahahahahaha
Hukkk sobss

P/s: Kata Nad, aku waris perangai suka jatuh barang ni dari dia huhuhuhu,,Nad please take this back T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment