Sunday, December 25, 2016

At the end of semester


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
Assalamualaikum,,



You know, we love to collect memories
And tried our best to make it as happy as possible
Try to accept things
Setting the mood to say “Goodbye” or maybe “Till we meet again, yo!”
The mood is getting sadder
“Hey, I wanna spend more time chit chatting with you”
“Yeah, please do so. I would love to”
This,,this,,this,,finally it is going to happened
Not that sure whether I’m ready or not T_T


That Biotech BBQ night,,,

 
With all Biotech families :)

With Dr Mar, her children and Inani :3

Tak sah kalau tak bersuafoto bersama hikhokk

Kitorang introvert tegar hahahaha

Always take this picture of 4 of us muehehe XD

131OTECHies ^_^

Some of the flowers of 131OTECHies


That day when we created our own company,,








Bunch of happiness sent from heaven for me

Alhamdulillah 'alaa kulli ni'mah


To make me realize that how much Allah loves me by lending me these awesome people to accompany my life
Other than family, these are those people
Always there to make me smile
To make me happy
To cheers me up
Well, although sometimes annoyed me much haha

Last night we had Solat Hajat
And there was a game “1st Impression
Ok yeah, most of the impressions for me are

 Lembut
Shy
Ayu

But there’s one that made me laugh hahahahaha

 Pelik, mata besar

Haha…and there was a big eyes drewn beside haha
Ok I admitted that it was funny

Then I told my roommates about that, she laughed and added “but cute ^_^”
Haha,,,Tasneem always that positive ya know…

Had also conversation with Nurul
She told me she is setting the mood to say farewell so that she’ll not be that sad when that ‘Time’ comes
She is ready though

No matter how hard and how unwanted I am to this farewell, it still going to happened
It just time

And what will you guys be if we meet in next 6 years?




P/S:
Mumbling musim hujan and sebelum nak sambung revision hihuu
Di dalam kesesakan WiFi Mahallah leulzzz zzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment