Monday, July 11, 2016

Well, call me weird!!

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Assalamualaikum,,

Currently watching Sungha Jung playing with his guitar
The beautiful sound he made with his fingers 
Woww,,amazed me everytimes 
Goshh

People say girls normally fall for the face
But, nah!
I'm not that so-called 'normal' girl
Instead fall with his face or him himself, i want for myself to be able to play the guitar as beautiful as his
Well yeah that's me

I don't know is this a madness or what
I'm not a materialistic
I don't know what it should be called

Yeah, I want his talent!

Not just him, but when I see people with beautiful talent, I'll be wow! I want your talent instead of you!

Like I watched soccer player, no matter how good looking you are, I don't fall for you, but your talent and skill playing soccer and I want to have them hahahhahahaha

If I saw rich guys, I know he has lots of money
But not fall for this guy
But instead I wanna know how he get lots of money and want them for myself!
But not in a way that I have to marry that guy! haha

Sometimes even weirder if I saw a tall person, I want to be that high. But I don't want that guy. I just want his heigh. Hahahaha
I feel weirder hoho *sigh*

I fell soooooooooooooo weird huaaaaaaa
My God, tell me I'm not huuu

But, there're also some secluded cases haha when I know I can't have that 'talent' of that person. 
Knowing my place *sigh*

I also do believe that Allah created us with our own talent what I call 'gifted'.
Yeah!

But to have lots of talent also a privilege right? hehe

It was the same also when I saw someone that nice and love to help others without hesitation, I envy them soooo damn damn much that I wish I was like that too
Gosh Lyana!
But, because I have lotss lotss of doubt and shyness, it was somehow stopped and hmmmm #regrets

Sometimes, if I saw how great a guy is, I would be like Wow! I wish my brothers are like that too. Will he be like that?
In my dream *sigh*

I'm not sure what this feeling is. But when I look at you, most likely all I want is your 'talent' hahaha
Unless I know I can't have it haha well who knows hahahahaha

Maybe I'm still searching for mine. 
:)

Or not even realized mine.
:)

Wait, or maybe I was jealous? 0_o

2 comments: