Thursday, November 23, 2017

Mr Right??

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
Assalamualaikum

Okay, here it goes.
Not a dedication.
Nor an appreciation.
Let say, way to say goodbye? muehehehe
*muntahhhhhh*


This whole post is especially for you
My ex-crush *koff koff

Actually I once decided to confess muahahahahahahaahah
So crayzehhhhhhhhhh
Yeah, decided to
But didn't happened coz I waited too long and that feeling stuff somehow faded *leulzz
This whole damn confession thingy got my nerve like urgghhhh

To intro,
I'm a type of person that perhaps I don't know what I should call myself but I always want to find the reason why behind everything I do
Like this whole thingy having crush was also the same
I asked myself why should I have crush on you
If it groundless and baseless so babai la
But, yeah it didn't work the same for you
So, that's mean that perhaps you have that something I found quite reliable for me to hold on to that 
Get me? ufufufu

Never have I ever dream of having crush on you
For the better me, I always avoided myself from this ****
Coz it disturbing!
And a big problem for me!


So, who is this guy?
Hahahah
Simply put, he has those parts of my list-of-the-things-I-want-my-future-husband-to-have lollllllll
With all those things I listed as a qualification muahahah, he fitted few but still hoho
However, he didn't fitted my most important qualification muahahahah
(Skehati je ihikihik)
Perhaps that's the reason why I've to let this go~

This is so childish hahahah!!!
I laughed at myself so much
The anticipated feeling of wanted to see you everyday, perhaps passing by you, wanted to be notified by you, wanted to have even short conversation with you, wanted to (yucks) have even a split second eye contact with you, or even 'liked' (tweet) by you 

Yeah, this was me back then.
Laugh as you want.
But I know you guys the same too when you have crush (es) perhaps

He is a bright guy, active, so down to earth but somehow he always get acknowledge without he realizing it.
Don't know much about him.

I reached the end of this post.

Special dedication for my bestie for listening me out whenever I talked about him to you.
Even supported me when I decided to confess haha lol.
And pray for me to let go of this thingy :)

Finally,

Dear My ex-crush,
It's a good thing to know you.
It's a good thing to be inspired by you.
Hope you have brighter future ahead, excel in everything you do, get rich haha, get married to a very decent lady, save the earth and all the good wishes that human races ever wish.

Thanks for all those beautiful memories.
Muahahaha.


P/s: Decided to share here anyway ufufufu

2 comments:

  1. Aloo.. dia nak kahwin bila?

    Apasal ex-crush kak shy ada special post, mama tak ada ni. HAISHH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha cause he's an ex. muahahaha...this is a post to let it goooooooo ....don't know when he'll be married tho just wishing the best for him.

      Delete