Thursday, August 19, 2021

Funny

This is really immature hahahahah

I first created this blog when I was 17? or 18? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Funny when I first wanted it to be very girlish, pinkish, flowery and all those girly stuff plus with the 'sekolah agama' vibe. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Gosh

Guess age do change people


Its yes indeed embarrassing when friends asked "You have blog?"

Ughh, I better lie

I did spent lots of time editing HTML or whatever it is...hours~


Now its all dusty

I even forgot the password lol

And even forgot I changed the password 9 months ago lol


I edited out lots of stuff especially my Mama's old picture before she was wearing purdah

Sobsss I should have done that earlier :(

And I changed my Blog Title name because previously was...cheesy and cringe...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm such a joke. Thought want to keep it just because of the memory of first creating the blog XD

Hmm I think I should change my profile picture too muehehe 


Sunflower🌻 just because its a happy flower and it gave me hope. Because that is all I need now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment