Sunday, November 5, 2017

Yah! Oh Hey There!

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Assalamualaikum

Yah of course been 4 months since last I posted 'things' here udududu

Less read less things happened (actually yesss there were few things happened lol just been too lazy to update no motivation and all stuff lulzzz)

Hey finally the day to Convocation just a week to go
Huahaha
Alhamdulillah 'ala kulli hal

Currently?
A fan of BTS (haha lol jangan kecam)
A Research Assistant (just started)
Struggling to survive day to day
Trying to become a better useful kind of person
Managing life

So-so saja

Lots of tings happened during my incubation (lol) time
I decided my life to become this way

I decided to become a fan of BTS after listening to song "So Far Away" and decided to joined the fandom (no no I'm not encouraging you but if you wanna listen to the song go ahead at your own risk perhaps BTS will earn new fan hahahah)

The day I had forgotten about my dream, I came across this song
Yeah yeah I know all those this is K-Pop song girl like 'you' should not listening to this genre but yeah don't mind my life mind yours

The thing is that,
Right after I listened to the song, somehow I kinda feel this alive feeling that hey Lyana what's your dream. You had few right? Where are they all gone? Do you still have them?

Before that, my Mama told me "Bukan ke hari tu bagitau mama nak jadi RA and lepas tu sambung master?"
Oh mama!! Yeah you're right. I forgot about what I told you the other day.
Thank you T_T

Then I started to search for master study.
But the topic and the fees stalled me.

Then after I listened to this song, I kinda telling myself, why don't you try. It's your dream after all. Give it a shot.

Then, went for IV with Liza all the way to UPM with the help of Syaz then got accepted Alhamdulillah :)

Even at the 1st place, Papa kinda disagreeing with me. But me being headstrong haha "I wanna do this" I decided what I wanna do with my life and take the risk. Please just bless me.

I even grew few pimples on my forehead (I mean the obvious one though) just because I was so stresses out how I'm gonna tell him I got accepted! hahaha
He worried bout the fees and my life expenses actually. Ya, me too Papa.
Then I told him I'll got pay. He said OK!
Hihihih Alhamdulillah :)

A week before my parents send me off to UPM, they showed this emotional moment hoho yeah I know they're sad. Their daughter is gonna be far away from them.
Don't worry Ma & Pa, Allah protects me well :)

And now here I am!
May Allah bless my journey
May Allah always torch me the way hoyeahh

And life here?
Stayed in rented room with Liza with RM127/month with other 11 renters
Cook everyday to keep on low budget
Liza drive JBT a.k.a. Jebat to UPM
Shared mostly everything
Living economically
Still surviving
Still learning
Still working on project proposal haha
Yeah and still a fan of BTS hahahahahaahahah

Yummy head Cooky. A cookies but hate milk. Make me wanna dunk him more in milk hahah. Copyrighted gifs from BT21



P/s: Don't ask me when I'm going to get married. When the time come, it'll come. Don't push it haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment